Happy New Year! I hope that you have enjoyed some time with family and friends and are ready to make this year your absolute best yet.
Our thoughts create our reality. So, I always like to take some time to reflect on my past year and really walk into the new year with an extremely clear vision of where I want to go. As such, I thought I might share with you some of my journal prompts to make 2024 YOUR best year yet!
1. What went well in 2023 that you want to continue or repeat?
2. What did NOT go well in 2023, that you want to change?
3. What are you MOST GRATEFUL for from 2023? What you focus on expands! Let’s take a few moments and really remember the GOOD stuff that happened this past year?
4. If we were sitting over a fabulous bottle of wine on December 31, 2024 and you were telling me about what an amazing year it had been, What THREE THINGS would have had to happen to make 2024 the ULTIMATE SUCCESS in your mind? (In trying to set TOO many goals, you’re spreading your focus, if you were to really focus in on just one to three things – what would be your TOP goals and desires?)
5. Goal Setting – Create a list of goals for 2024. Not resolutions – goals – things you’d like to accomplish this year and can commit to working toward. Make the goals stretch goals. There’s no harm if you don’t hit a stretch goal 100%.
6. Who do you need to BECOME to make those three things a reality? Are there new skills, new habits, and new routines that would make those desires a reality? What are they?
7. Do you have a word for the year? For me – 2023 was all about collaboration. 2024 is going to be all about HEALTH. I’m going to put all my health and all my self care routines above my business, because this past year, my health was a weak link in my life – and it ultimately spilled over into my business.
Set something to shoot for and get going working toward it. Done is always better than perfect – so don’t hesitate to set big goals, to dream big, and to GO BIG!
Pull out a notebook and let’s get started on creating the best 2024 that you can!
To a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2024!